This list of links includes museums and galleries of interest to fibre artists as well as historical information on textiles. This also includes Internet Discussion Groups on Fibre Related matters. If you know of any sites that are not listed here, please email us the link so we can add them to our list.
- American Handweaving Museum - A Museum in Clayton, New York on the St. Lawrence River focusing on 20th century North American handwoven fabrics.
- American Textile History Museum - A Museum preserving the America's Industrial Revolution heritage in Lowell, Massachusetts
- deYoung Museum - textile department of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco (FAMSF)
- La Jolla FiberArts - Fibre Arts gallery near San Diego, California
- The Lace Museum & Guild - located in Sunnyvale, California
- Latimer Quilt and Textile Center - vintage quilts, contemporary woven creations, antique coverlets, fiber art, heirloom lace, and exotic hand spun fibers, all located in Tillamook, Oregon
- San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles - located in San Jose, California.
- Scottish Tartans Museum - located in North Carolina, this is the American extension of the Scottish Tartans Society in Pitlochry, Scotland
- Textile Arts Centre (TAC) - an organization dedicated to textiles, to educate the public, serve the needs of professional artists, and display innovative fiber art located in Chicago, Illinois.
- The Textile Museum - founded in 1925 in Washigton, DC and dedicated to furthering the understanding of mankind's creative achievements in the textile arts.
- Weaving Art Museum (WAMRI) - a virtual museum of textiles
- Windham Textile & History Museum - located in a historic textile mill town in Connecticut
- Jacquard Loom - a picture of a Jacquard Loom at the Deutches Museum in Munich, Germany
- Leclerc Loom History - An pictorial guide to the loom models made by this loom company over the last century
- Loom Manual Library - Janet Meany's instruction manual archive for looms from many different manufacturers and models
- Rabbit Goody - Historic Textiles, Coverlets, Carpeting, 17th, 18th & 19th C. Reproduction Fabrics
- The Art of Tapestry - Postage Stamps commemorating the Textile Arts
- Ron's List of Fiber-Related Lists - Ron Parker's complete guide to Internet discussion groups. Instructions on how to subscribe to over 100 lists with topics such as: Rug Weaving, Machine Knitting, Card weaving, Sock Knitting, Kumihimo, Spinning, Small Looms and more.
- VirtualVU - Global Virtual Event Solutions.
- addi Turbos - More Information on Addi Turbo Circular Knitting Needles
- Weavebird - More Information on the Leclerc Weavebird Computer-Dobby Weaving Loom.
- Leclerc Weaving Looms - Identify an Older Nilus Leclerc Weaving Loom